ilustrasi : mizaru, kikazaru, iwazaru (don't see, don't hear, don't speak)8:34 AM
"mizaru, kikazaru, iwazaru"
"don't see, don't hear, don't speak"
as known as "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
being of good mind, speech and action.
- Buddhist Noble Eightfold Path: Right speech & right action
- Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta, "good thoughts, good words, good deeds" in Zoroastrianism
- Lashon hara, prohibition of gossip in Judaism
- Manasa, vacha, karmana, three Sanskrit words referring to mind, speech and actions
- Three Vajras, a formulation in Tibetan Buddhism referring to body, speech and mind