Ikutan meramaikan INKTOBER, tantangan membuat 1 gambar dalam 1 hari. Meskipun saya sehari-hari kerjanya berhubungan dengan kelas lukis dan membuat gambar, belum tentu bisa submit secara rutin dan teratur :)
Serunya kalau 1 hari terlewat kita jadi punya pe-er di hari esoknya.
Ini dia asal muasalnya Inktober diinisiasi oleh seorang ilustrator komik dan film bernama Jake Parker.
Every October, artists all over the world take on the InkTober drawing challenge by doing one ink drawing a day the entire month. I created InkTober in 2009 as a challenge to improve my inking skills and develop positive drawing habits. It has since grown into a worldwide endeavor with thousands of artists taking on the challenge every year.
Anyone can do InkTober, just pick up a pen and start drawing.
Ini alat yang dipakai :
InkTober rules:1) Make a drawing in ink (you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).
2) Post it on your blog (or tumblr, instagram, twitter, facebook, flickr, Pinterest or just pin it on your wall.)
3) Hashtag it with #inktober
4) RepeatNote: you can do it daily, or go the half-marathon route and post every other day, or just do the 5K and post once a week. What ever you decide, just be consistent with it. INKtober is about growing and improving and forming positive habits, so the more you’re consistent the better.
- Pigma MicronThe best pen to start inking with. They have a tough felt tip that draws a firm mark and are great for understanding the basics of laying a line down.
- Uni Pin Pen
An alternative to the Pigma. Tips feel a little looser.
- Pigma Brush Pen
A good intro to drawing with a looser line. Tip is felt and can fray over the course of several drawings. Is recommended for larger drawings. Hard to get detailed with it.
- Kuretake Fudegokochi Brush Pen - Regular
This is a molded felt tip which means it's sturdy like the Pigmas but you get a more expressive line like the brush pens. Ink is nice and dark.
- Pentel XFL2L Scientific Brush - Medium SizeThis pen is a great introduction to drawing with a brush tip. It's tip is composed of nylon fibers and are filled with aqueous dye-based inks and dry extremely dark. You can get the finest of lines and the thickest of strokes with this. Pentel also has these in two other sizes I believe. Plus it has ink refills.
- Pentel Pocket Brush Pen
My work horse. Also a nylon brush tip, it offers a smooth and powerful line and can also give you fun expressive lines too. I've been drawing with this pen for years and it holds up to a beating, yet will still give you a fine delicate line if you need it. I highly reccommend it.
- Kuretake No. 13 Fountain Brush Pen
I just got this pen and it's beautiful. The lines are rich yet sharp. It's great for details and broad strokes. The pen has a little more weight to it so you feel like you're actually holding something. The fine nylon bristles have a satisfying snap to it allowing you to intuitively move from thick to thin. I love it.
- Winsor & Newton Series 7 Kolinsky Sable Water Colour Brush size 1This is what brush pens wish they were. This is the gold standard, Rolls Royce of inking tools. It's the brush Bill Watterson drew Calvin and Hobbes with. No nylon, synthetics, or plastic here, just wood, metal, and hair. There's nothing quite like drawing with one. The ONLY draw back is you have to dip is in ink, which can get tedious, especially while under a deadline.
DAY 1/31 - Saya memulainya pada tgl 2 oktober .Karena lagi mengerjakan desain undangan Diba yang bertema PIKNIK,saya jadi kepikiran membuat gambar tema yang sama untuk submit perdana Inktober
DAY 2/31- 2 oktober 2014 , bersamaan dengan hari batik nasional 2014