SOAP | membuat rainbow cupcakes1:07 AM
ini resepnya (ambil dari sini) :
What You Need for the Batter:
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or regular sugar
- 3/4 cup or 200gr Unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp milk
1. Preheat your oven to 190-200C degrees
2. In a large bowl, use mixer (or whisk) to beat sugar into butter until creamy and fluffy. The mixture should be light in color.
3. Slowly stir in eggs and flour, making sure that each is thoroughly sitrred. Mix in the vanilla.
4. Stir in milk 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring thoroughly after each tablespoon is added.
5. Divide mixture evenly into each of the smaller bowls.
6. Add food coloring in this manner:
7. Line muffin pan with muffin cups. Starting with Purple, spoon the batter evenly into each cup, spreading lightly. Continue layering, with blue, then green, yellow, orange and red.
- Bowl 1: Red
- Bowl 2: Red and Yellow to make Orange
- Bowl 3: Yellow
- Bowl 4: Green
- Bowl 5: Blue
- Bowl 6: Blue and Red to make Purple
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 190-200C degrees.
We swirled the cupcakes with cream cheese frosting by incorporating the following ingredients:
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar (I usually use icing sugar)
- 3tbsp Milk, or as much as you need for a creamy and soft frosting
- Sprinkle anything you can think of on top. From the colorful sequins like we did, or shaved chocolates, or none at all.
bumbee kebagian tugas menuang warna ungu
(akhirnya semua warna diaduk-aduk jadi warna abu-abu)
kue sudah matang,sisa dihias pake krim keju
diba sedang sibuk menabur butiran permen warna-warni
diba dan bumbee senang menyelesaikan tugas mereka dengan gemilang